Stocked and Locked Stocked and Locked

Short succession of cartoon humor. It reminds me of Reboot (not that it feels antique, more their style of humor plus their style of 3d body-language) This works very well for like a premise to something. Pretty good for the time allotted. The times where things are "mechanical" is more likely a product of not having enough time to polish as the animation that was supposed to draw focus was fairly polished so good on ya.

WooleyWorld responds:

A very spot-on review.

TD-Lectures TD-Lectures

Good analysis of how mixed up everything is and the pics complimented well. And while I am adamantly grateful for my Pschyc 101 class and my Philosophy 101 in art college as the things I learned in them have proved useful in my every day life... that doesn't detract from the point you made. I like that you don't diminish their worth, just question their purpose. (and those things should be taught in highschool anyway, replace calculus, and chemistry. Rather know how I work and how others work than be able to blow stuff up with every day cleaning supplies).

Natural Born Suckers: Blue Fangs Natural Born Suckers: Blue Fangs

Good atmosphere and backdrops as per usual. I would have loved to see the "cute girl" introduced more prominently to sell the vampire's infatuation. The online dating gags are pretty spot on.

Riverside Riverside

Nice interesting diversion with an engaging level of anticipation without overstaying welcome. Nice level of choice I think too.

Kingdom of Liars 2 Kingdom of Liars 2

I enjoyed this, very engaging. Simple enough to navigate for a complete novice like myself with story and common sense doing the leading. (As likely as not I'm mentioning basics here, but so many folk separate mechanics and story and don't let them work together, even in this genre. So, worth being grateful for when pulled off well^^).

Call of Atlantis Call of Atlantis

Lovely!

A good audio score, well rendered graphics, all around grand.

I do a nice redneck voice... I do a nice redneck voice...

yup, right spot on.

WooleyWorld responds:

Warlord, gracing us with her presence.

... "Art Nouveau" ... "Art Nouveau"

neat.

Calamity Blaze Calamity Blaze

Gorgeous, dollface. I really like your style. it's so..... rugged? might be the word.

test-object responds:

Why, that's a coincidence; I actually AM the floating face of a doll.